5 Reasons Why a DACA Application May be Delayed or Even Denied
Factors that may affect the timely processing of a DACA renewal request include, but are not limited to:
1. Failure to appear at an Application Support Center (ASC) for a scheduled biometrics appointment to obtain fingerprints and photographs. No-shows or rescheduling appointments will require additional processing time.
2. Issues of national security, criminality or public safety discovered during the background check process that require further vetting
3. Issues of travel abroad that need additional evidence/clarification.
4. Name/date of birth discrepancies that may require additional evidence/clarification.
5. The renewal submission was incomplete or contained evidence that suggests a requestor may not satisfy the DACA renewal guidelines and USCIS must send a request for additional evidence or explanation.
To minimize the possibility of a denial on a DACA application, please consult an experienced immigration attorney such as attorney Ted Huang who serves Fontana, Ontario, Riverside county. and the entire Inland Empire.