Tel: (626) 771-1078  

Call 24/7

Consultations By Appointment Only

​​12223 Highland Ave. #106747

Rancho Cucamonga, Ca  91739

Or send us an email


U.S. Immigration Law

  • 74 Recs on Avvo, 27 5* Yelp  
  • PERM, L-1, H-1B, TN visas
  • U Visa and VAWA
  • Family Immigration, TPS, Marriage Fraud, I-751 &       N-400 Citizenship
  • I-601, I-601A, I-212 Waivers
  • K-1 Fiancee & IV Visas
We Assist with 


  • Undocumented individuals seeking relief and/or in removal proceedings

  • F-1 OPT students needing to apply for H-1B visas

  • Overseas companies seeking to transfer their executives, managers, and specialty workers on L-1A or L-1B visas

  • H-1B workers needing to file PERM labor certifications

  • Extraordinary individuals (artists, musicians, athletes) who want to stay in the USA permanently

  • Couples who are facing accusations of marriage fraud

  • Lawful permanent residents with complicated histories seeking to apply for U.S. citizenship





Serving the Community

On April 25, 2018, I will be volunteering at the Chaffey College Legal Clinic offering FREE immigration information between 6pm - 10pm.

Whether you have questions about waivers, bond hearings, unlawful presence, employment immigration, etc. this is a great opportunity to come and talk to me about your immigration questions for free. 

It is an honor to serve the community, and I hope to see you there!



Divorce and Green Cards

Not all marriages end happily ever after. Green cards obtained via a marriage may be revoked if a couple ​separates or divorces. Fortunately, under certain circumstances, we have been successful in assisting foreign spouses retain their lawful permanent resident status in spite of the breakdown of their marriage. 

The procedures and timing considerations are important, and it's prudent to speak with an immigration attorney should this apply to your situation. Call us for a consultation. 



Unlawfully Present?


If you are unlawfully present in the USA but are married to a US citizen, options may be available to you. You may be eligible for the stateside I-601A waiver or perhaps may not even need to apply for such a waiver if you are currently a DACA recipient. 


It is imperative to speak with an immigration attorney to determine what options are available and if any other grounds of inadmissibility may apply. Call my office for a consultation. 




I-212 Waiver Approved


Just received an approval for the approval for an I-212 waiver. This means the client will be permitted to reenter the USA rather than having to be barred from the USA after receiving a deportation order.


As one can imagine, the client is thrilled to have one less hurdle to surmount in their quest to be reunited with their loved ones.





H-1B Amendment Approved


Happy to report that our office received an approval for an H-1B amendment. USCIS issued an important memo last year clarifying situations where U.S. employers sponsoring H-1B beneficiaries must file H-1B amendments when changing worksites. 


This year's H-1B season will be upon us soon. If you are interested in applying this 4/1/16, please contact our office!


TPS ending for many countries

  • USCIS has decided to end Temporary Protected Status for citizens of a number of countries, including El Salvador, Haiti and Nicaragua. This is causing severe distress and uncertainty within these immigrant communities as individuals from these countries are now faced with the possibility of having to return to dangerous country conditions after establishing roots here in the USA. 

  • There are avenues of relief that are available for some TPS recipients fitting within certain fact patterns. For those who reside in the 9th circuit, it may be possible to apply for a green card without having to leave the USA. Contact our office as soon as possible to further discuss and determine your eligibility.  The program termination dates are rapidly approaching so potential applicants should seek legal advice immediately! 

What are the requirements for an H-1B visa?

  • Establishing that the beneficiary is coming to the United States temporarily to work in a specialty occupation;

  • Demonstrating that the beneficiary is qualified to perform services in the specialty occupation; and

  • Filing of a Labor Condition Application (LCA) specific to each location where the beneficiary will perform services. Part of the LCA will include demonstrating that the H-1B petitioner will be paying at least the prevailing wage to show that the H-1b employee will be paid a competitive wage/salary.

What are the requirements for an L-1 visa?

  • Have a qualifying relationship with a foreign company (parent company, branch, subsidiary, or affiliate, collectively referred to as qualifying organizations); and

  • Generally have been working for a qualifying organization abroad for one continuous year within the three years immediately preceding his or her admission to the United States; and

  • Be seeking to enter the United States to render services in an executive or managerial capacity to a branch of the same employer or one of its qualifying organizations.

Please reload

​​​​© 2019 by Immigration Attorney Theodore Huang Practice strictly limited to federal immigration law matters.  Attorney Huang is authorized by federal law to represent persons before the Board of Immigration Appeals, EOIR, AAO, and the USCIS. Serving Walnut, San Marino, Arcadia, South Pasadena, Brea, Irvine, Rancho Palos Verdes, Diamond Bar, Hacienda Heights, Rowland Heights, Los Angeles, Cerritos, Boston, New York, Riverside, Temecula, Victorville, Seattle, Las Vegas, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Upland, Claremont and Palm Springs. Licensed in Maryland, not a CA attorney. Bookmark this site:


  • facebook-square
  • Twitter Square
  • linkedin-square
Attorney Theodore Huang

Rancho Cucamonga immigration attorney specializes in L-1, PERM, H-1B, O-1, marriage fraud and EB-5 green cards.